Friday, August 9, 2019

Update: Starting a new army.

Hello
I was going to do some more Megablitz units last month, but there was a problem in shipping so I wasn't able to start the project I wanted. So instead I decided to get started on a new Sci-Fi army either for Stardust or some other rule set. Being an anime fan, I've been thinking of doing a Principality of Zion army for some time now. So I've decided to start with some mobile suits. Particularly Char's Red Zaku II. Here it is with it's standard weapons of an autocannon and a heat hawk.

I haven't decided if I'm going to put him on a base yet. 


The kit however came with a number of extra weapons including this bazooka...


...as well as this very large "anti-ship" rifle. In the anime the rifle was used to attack starships.


This is just the start. I have a few ideas for the infantry and hopefully I can get a hold of some the old tank and fighter kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment