Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Chance buy

The other day I was at Best Buy looking to see what they had in anime. While going through the store I came upon these.


I've seen these sets before for $12 a pack. Best Buy was selling them for $5.99, so I decided to buy a couple. These poseable figures are a little larger than 28mm in size and have lots of accessories. Even the weapons can be customized.



I'm not sure how I'll use them yet, but I'm sure I can think of something. If anything I can use them in black ops. As for other gaming news, my busy work schedule is keeping away from the work bench. All I've managed to do is computer works. The naval rules I'm working on are about a third of the way done. I still need to get rid of this damn tree, but thankfully my insurance came through and they are willing to cover it. Hopefully I'll have more game stuff to show next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment