Friday, January 9, 2015

Industral Areas and Airfields

As I stated in an earlier post, a couple of weeks ago I managed to get the DW industrial set. I also had bought the RAF airfield set from Picoarmor. I finished painting in the past few weeks and I planned to use them in future Megablitz games. First up are the industrial areas.

A group of warehouses and a factory

I decided to give the next few a more southern Europe look.

The detail on the DW stuff is great and my painting really doesn't do it Justice.

For the last of the industrial areas we have a pair of dock cranes.


Good for sea or river side cities.

Next up we have the airfields. The first pair is a medium airbase and a forward airstrip.


Next we have two more airstrips. I feel the top one would be good for Russia.


Finally we have a pair of desert airfields, one medium airbase and one small airstrip.


Those are the new built up areas. I've only used about half of the RAF buildings. I going to use the remainder to make a pair of large bomber bases. I'm not sure if one will be a desert bomber base. I almost ready for a game I'm just waiting for a few more things to come. I've already got confirmation that they are on their way so I should have them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment