Saturday, September 28, 2013

2nd DLM

Things have started back up at work and it's been a while since I've posted anything. Here is my latest Megablitz unit, the 2nd DLM. This one didn't take as long as the other division. I decided to try out a new way of painting the windshields, tell me what you think.

First up we have the 8th Cuirassiers with two recon battalions, each having an armored car company and motorcycle company. Both the armored cars and the motorcycles are H&R.

Next up we have the 13th and 29th Dragoons regiments. Each with one S-35 tank battalion and one H-35 tank battalion. Once again all models are H&R
 
Next we have the 1st Motorized Dragoons regiment, with 3 motorized infantry battalions. Like with the 3rd DLM I represented them with 2 battalions of infantry in light trucks and 1 battalion of motorcycle infantry. I also made a stand of AMR light tanks to act as infantry support. All the miniatures are H&R, except for the motorcycle with the sidecar, its made by Scotia.

Now we have the division support. This includes the division HQ, signal battalion, supply troops, 71st artillery regiment, and 38th engineer battalion. The trucks, gun, and figures are H&R. The command car, radio truck, and Souma AVLB are Scotia.
Finally we have the whole division together. I manage to find a picture of the 2nd DLM unit crest so I used it as a marking instead of the questionable tactical marking I used on 3rd DLM.

Anyway that's the painting I've been doing.  Just two more units and I'll have enough for a good size game.You can probably guess which battle I planning to do by now. I'm also still working one those two shipwreck scenarios.

No comments:

Post a Comment